For the purpose of European Union Data Protection legislation, We (as defined and detailed in this website (our Site)) are the data controller.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of requesting services or information. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Site.
2. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
3. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
4. Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
Storage of your personal data:
Tim’s Driving School will not share your data with any third party. Your information will only be retained for the purposes of communication with you.
Uses made of the information:
We use information held about you in the following ways:
1. To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
2. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
3. To carry out our obligations arising from any driving contracts entered into between you and Tim’s Driving School.
4. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
5. To notify you about changes to Tim’s Driving School.
Access to information
Data Protection legislation gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the law. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.